LittleBigPlanetarium - LittleBigPlanet Forum: invisible limitation - LittleBigPlanetarium - LittleBigPlanet Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

LBP2
invisible limitation
limitate the moveablity for a thin piece of sticker material

Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   maxkszie 

• Group: Members

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:05 AM

hi,

I need some help for my lvl,
I have an object following a thin piece of stickerpanel, the object is connected to a winch, so when I go over a wall with it, the object gets stuck but the piece of stickpanel goes right through the wall, and sometimes the object or the stckerpanel breaks.

how can I make it so the sticker panel wont go through the wall without using stickerpanel with a key on every wall, cause I dont like that.
it cant be glued TO EACH OTHER, cause the follower is on speed 3 or something like that, for a more realistic result.
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   bagheadinc 

• Sacks, Bags, and Rock & Roll
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationMaryland
  • PSN:bagheadinc

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:21 AM

You can take a piece of rubber and resize it to as small as possible. It will become invisible, then just glue that to the follower sticker panel. It should no longer be able to pass through walls.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   ingenieus 

• Im Awesome
  • View blog
  • LocationJapan =D
  • PSN:ingenieus

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

well bag head is correct dark matter and rubber both when turned small have the ability to turn invisible but so does every other material in lbp its a small trick i found out about and when i tell people about it they say it cant be done but ill tell you then post in the tutorial part to see if people find handy

take any material like cardboard for example shrink it to as small as possible then press l3 it will make a copy of it make it big till your fee confortable or super huge dosnt matter pace it over the same squre that you place l3 on and then grab it and shrink it back down

by the time you hit a certain size it will be invisible great trick if you didnt understand msg me and ill post pictures or try to make a vido out of it

#4 User is offline   maxkszie 

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

View Postbagheadinc, on 27 April 2012 - 09:21 AM, said:

You can take a piece of rubber and resize it to as small as possible. It will become invisible, then just glue that to the follower sticker panel. It should no longer be able to pass through walls.

I tried this, srry forgot to say,
the piece of stickerpanel is connected with another piece of stickerpanel that follows the sackboy, using a piston, and when I attach the piece of rubber, the stickerpanels dont want to follow the player and stay at 1 place...
I dont know why maybe it is just something that is messed up...
I tried using anti-gravity tweakers but they dont work very well for that kind of things
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   bagheadinc 

• Sacks, Bags, and Rock & Roll
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationMaryland
  • PSN:bagheadinc

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

Strange...is there any sort of dampening on the rubber?
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   NBalfa 

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

I you can give us more information about what you want to make then we can tell you exactly what to do
I got confused a bit with what you want

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users