LittleBigPlanetarium - LittleBigPlanet Forum: I have a question - LittleBigPlanetarium - LittleBigPlanet Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

LBP2
I have a question

Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   PublicEnemy 

• View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • PSN:PublicEnemyNo4

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

Hi, I am wondering if you can play the Rise Of the Cakeling: Move Pack without a PS Move? Because apparently it's an awesome pack but I don't have a move, because from what Ive heard it's a must buy.
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   bagheadinc 

• Sacks, Bags, and Rock & Roll
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationMaryland
  • PSN:bagheadinc

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

Yes, but you'll only be able to play it if you have a friend with the Move.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   PublicEnemy 

• View blog
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

View Postbagheadinc, on 23 April 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

Yes, but you'll only be able to play it if you have a friend with the Move.

So if I play with someone who does have a move I am ok, I don't think though that I am willing to buy a pack that I can only play when my friends are on, but thanks for the help anyway.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   burton18000 

• PCC Host
  • PSN:burton18000

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:03 AM

View PostPublicEnemyNo4, on 23 April 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:

So if I play with someone who does have a move I am ok, I don't think though that I am willing to buy a pack that I can only play when my friends are on, but thanks for the help anyway.

You can still play the move levels without a friend of course, but only friends with the move can play with you on those levels since it requires dlc and what not. I bought the move pack, i am an owner of psmove, and buying that pack was one of the smartest choices i did because the sticker panel is very useful and there is a new little story and everything.
Posted Image
Thanks to Tyler_Stewart for the sig!

#5 User is offline   bagheadinc 

• Sacks, Bags, and Rock & Roll
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationMaryland
  • PSN:bagheadinc

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:33 AM

View Postburton18000, on 24 April 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

You can still play the move levels without a friend of course
Actually he can't. In order to even open the levels, you must have a move. If you don't have one, you need to get a friend to open the levels for you. And once you're in the level, you can't really progress through it without somebody having the Move.
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   burton18000 

• PCC Host
  • PSN:burton18000

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

View Postbagheadinc, on 24 April 2012 - 08:33 AM, said:

Actually he can't. In order to even open the levels, you must have a move. If you don't have one, you need to get a friend to open the levels for you. And once you're in the level, you can't really progress through it without somebody having the Move.

i was referring to when he said "i dont feel like buying a pack that i can only play when friends are on." ... OH! i see he doesn't have the move. Sorry for the confusion
Posted Image
Thanks to Tyler_Stewart for the sig!

#7 User is offline   PublicEnemy 

• View blog
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:20 PM

I am not willing to fork out $100 for a MOVE just so I can get DLC. I was originally going to get a MOVE when it first came out but other then LBP there are no good games for it. Well that's a pain, also I might not be able to play with friends because for some reason it wont let me join them! It seems that I can't join my friend Mr Krispy Kreme when he is playing with his nephew. When it first started happening I spent 4 hours trying to join him, and I still did not manage to join him in the end.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   RacingCreed 

• Artist and Illustrator
  • View blog

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:25 AM

View PostPublicEnemyNo4, on 24 April 2012 - 02:20 PM, said:

I am not willing to fork out $100 for a MOVE just so I can get DLC. I was originally going to get a MOVE when it first came out but other then LBP there are no good games for it. Well that's a pain, also I might not be able to play with friends because for some reason it wont let me join them! It seems that I can't join my friend Mr Krispy Kreme when he is playing with his nephew. When it first started happening I spent 4 hours trying to join him, and I still did not manage to join him in the end.

Your friend has to be in their pod whilst you join, then they have to have their move switched on. Then they can access the move levels with you in their pod. That's how i helped Lordmagicpants and various other friends, i've done the move level pack at least 20 odd times helping friends.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users