LittleBigPlanetarium - LittleBigPlanet Forum: Dangers in the Woods - LittleBigPlanetarium - LittleBigPlanet Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dangers in the Woods
A little dream I had

Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   obcfamily 

• "Only the Strong Will Survive"
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • PSN:obcfamily

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:12 AM

I wake up in a forest. Not knowing how I got here. Or where I was. There's no one to be found and nothing to be heard. Except I hear a cry off in the distance. Not knowing where the exit was, I followed the cry thinking it was the way out. I travel through thick brush and thorns for what seemed like hours not knowing if I'd ever get out. Finally I see some light, but I come to see a horrific sight. A blood bath of dismembered bodies in the clearance. I found the source of the crying though. It was the cry of a little girl in the middle of it all. Maybe she knows the way out. I approach here as if not to startle her. Slowly.........cautiously........she turns around. I was deceived! Fooled! It was no child. It was a demon! Its eyes were as black as coal and held the look of bloodlust. Its lips were stained with blood. Its fingers as sharp as knives and is holding a human heart from one of the unrecognisable bodies. I now know how I got here; Its dragged me here and lead me to become its next prey. I try to run, but cannot. I try to scream but it has already squeezed the breath out of my lungs. The last thing I hear before I begin my eternal slumber is the demon say to me:
"Sweet Dreams."
"Dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible-T.E Lawrence

#2 User is offline   Put-Putt 

• ~Amanda~
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • LocationProbably sleeping on the moon
  • PSN:Put-Putt

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:21 AM

:O Whow... just whow.... I donnows what to say... Was this a dream or just something you made up? Whow... It is amazing anyways!

#3 User is offline   obcfamily 

• View blog

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:41 AM

Yes, it was a dream I had....more or less nightmare. Most of my dreams are like this. I like to write them down though cause someone told me that they would seem less scary if I'd written my nightmares down :P
Thanks for the feedback though :)
"Dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible-T.E Lawrence

#4 User is offline   LMMN 

• LocationAustralia
  • PSN:LMMN

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:28 AM

I like that it isn't just a documentation but rather it's told as a narrative.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff." - The Doctor.
Youtube|Burningflurber Chumhandle|vivaciousMarionette

#5 User is offline   RollinRock-12 

• You'll just have to imagine the fire!
  • View gallery
  • LocationThe Otherworld
  • PSN:RollinRock-12

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:14 AM

This is amazing! Are you like a dream journalist? I think that's what they're called? Anyways this is great, and I can't believe you actually remember your dreams to the last detail, I have trouble remembering the minute I wake up :P
Posted Image
Signature by Larochepower
Over the Horizon Level Series
Projects: Dimming Dawn
Email:RockRising@yahoo.com

#6 User is offline   obcfamily 

• View blog

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:01 AM

View PostRollinRock-12, on 19 March 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

This is amazing! Are you like a dream journalist? I think that's what they're called? Anyways this is great, and I can't believe you actually remember your dreams to the last detail, I have trouble remembering the minute I wake up :P

Keep forgetting I can reply like this lol.
Why yes I sorta am a dream journalist. I recall a fun fact about by the first 2 minutes you wake up, you forget about 20% of your dream and by the time you like get to school, nearly 90% is gone. I can't remember most of my good dreams but I remember my nightmares. I sometimes draw the monsters out that were lurking in my dreams and the rest is in my stories :P
Also what aids in this rememberance is my photographic memory. It helps me hang onto the images in my dreams so I can remember all my nightmares.

#7 User is offline   RollinRock-12 

• View gallery
  • LocationThe Otherworld

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:04 PM

I see, is it like a hobby? If so it's a pretty unique one. :)
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   obcfamily 

• View blog

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

View PostRollinRock-12, on 19 March 2012 - 02:04 PM, said:

I see, is it like a hobby? If so it's a pretty unique one. :)

I guess I can say it's a hobby :)
I enjoy writing but not so much in school. Too much restrictions and what they expect from you. They never let you go outside of a prompt or write to your own likings. I get so sick of trying to write according to the prompts that they are always left unfinished. These writings always go finished though, for these I'm pleased with :3
If you liked this story perhaps you should read my other stories. Those are just as good :)

#9 User is offline   RollinRock-12 

• View gallery
  • LocationThe Otherworld

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

I will do so! And yeah school does those kinds of things, writing prompts can be a drag. The thing young people need is to let out their imagination or creativity.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   xerorogue 

• Deputy Mod dispensing justice
  • View blog
  • LocationTexas
  • PSN:jester946

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:09 PM