LittleBigPlanetarium - LittleBigPlanet Forum: Survivor: LBP 7 - Season Recap / Commentary - LittleBigPlanetarium - LittleBigPlanet Forum

• 10 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Survivor: LBP 7 - Season Recap / Commentary

#1 User is offline   mr. Radical 

• #1 Moderator!!!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationFlorida
  • PSN:mrRadical

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:20 AM

Survivor: LittleBigPlanet 7 - Table of Contents

Contents / Intro / Contestant List (You are here)

Recaps
Challenge 1
Challenge 2
Challenge 3
Challenge 4
Challenge 5 / Reward Challenge
Challenge 6
Challenge 7
Challenge 8
Challenge 9
Challenge 10
Challenge 11
Challenge 12
Jury Questions
Challenge 13
Final Vote

Post Game Interviews
Goober1823
Juliankay1
obcfamily
Heat55wade
sibtiger55
slufoot48
FootlessYeti
Smurfetta5683
kabirdsall14
Tyler_Stewart

gamegirl523's Post Game Thoughts
JaredMH
Tyler_Stewart
kabirdsall14
Smurfetta5683
FootlessYeti
slufoot48
sibtiger55
Heat55Wade
obcfamily
Goober1823

mr. Radical's Post Game Thoughts

Extras
Player Avatars
Complete Voting History
Chat Loading Issues
Heat55Wade's Questions for Mr. Radical
Heat55Wade's Questions for Gamegirl523
sibtiger55's Questions for Mr. Radical
Ghost Jor's Question's for Mr. Radical

First off, allow me to say thank you to anyone not in our game who happens to take the time to read any of this.

I've always been a Survivor super fan. I've been nuts about the show since it first came out. Over the ten plus years that the show has been on the air, I've run a few of my own versions of the game, usually at school. As I got older, this became less and less manageable, until I finally got to the point where I gave up on these homemade seasons.

Back in the early days of LBP1, I was already getting disappointed by the lack of variety offered by most LBP community contests. Rarely did I see anything outside of creating a level, contraption, or costume, and when I did, it was usually a simple high score challenge. I wanted to see something new. I wanted to see something with greater risk, greater effort involved, but also greater rewards.

I saw an opportunity to satiate my desire for change and give myself the ability to run more rotations of Survivor. Back in November of 2009, I posted an announcement thread on LBPCentral. I was looking for feedback, ideas, and potential player interest. From there, I ended up with 16 members of the LBPC community ranging from some of the most well known to people who joined the site just to play.

Since that first season, we've completed 5 more seasons. Some followed the standard format, while others began with 3 teams, veterans intermixed with newcomers, and even teams split across three forums. We're currently in the middle of our seventh season – the first to be held entirely at LittleBigPlanetarium and the first to split the players by age.

The basic format is as follows: We take 16-18 members of the LBP community and split them into teams. Each team gets a private section of a forum (either a sub-forum or a group). Every two to three days, I'll post a challenge for the two teams. The challenges are all hosted on one published level. The players will then have a set amount of time to participate in that challenge. The losing team will then have to vote a player out. When a good chunk of players has been voted out, the teams will merge and all competition becomes individual. The winner of an individual challenge is the only one to be safe from the vote, and losers are all eligible for elimination. Once we get down to the final two, a group of previously eliminated players vote for the winner. Initially, the winner received forum XP and $5.99 worth of DLC. These days the prize is a $20 PSN card.

In this thread, I hope to keep anyone interested up to date with the current season. Consider it a semi-live recap with some staff and former player commentary. I'll try to throw in a few extras as we go along as well.

Here's a list of the players this season. Team colors are:
Sky Blue (Olemaun)
Navy Blue (Marlow)
White (La Foi)

As for what all the colors mean in a profile... The color around the players picture is their original team. The color around their name and game status is the team they were on after the switch. The color on the right with their bio is their last / current team.

Season Seven Players

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   mr. Radical 

• #1 Moderator!!!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:29 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Get Radished 

• View blog
  • Group: Members
  • PSN:dynamo31770

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:22 PM

I'm loving the way this works, and I'm glad you told me all about it mr. radical. Maybye next time I'll try this out.

#4 User is offline   monkeyking2 

• Master ninja
  • View blog
  • PSN:mctavish4

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:58 AM

im ready for season 8 when it comes out. sign me up!
this is my signature

#5 User is offline   mr. Radical 

• #1 Moderator!!!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:33 AM

I'd completed a handful of challenges and begun work on a few more when my PS3 died on me. Yellow f'n light of death. Like an absolute idiot, I hadn't published any of this and I hadn't backed anything up. As a result of this, our current season was the first time that I've started recruiting before most of the work on the challenges had been completed...

In terms of recruiting, I was initially planning on trying to stick to the player format that we began with Season 6. During season 5 I noticed how returning players tended to seriously affect the flow of the game. So for season 6, I wanted to keep the number of returning players as low as possible. I eventually settled on one per team. I wanted to take one per team yet again. I wanted to give two of the players who had their first go in season 6 that really made an impact a second chance. I tried to get bagheadinc to join up again, but he politely declined. My second pick - smurfetta5683 decided to join up.

More recruiting info down the line...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Challenge 1

Posted Image

One of my favorite challenges from season 6 was our opener. It took the giant puzzles that we had done in the past, put them into a head to head context, and threw in wild elements that I couldn't fit into an entire challenge. It looked great, it played great, it broke controllers. I loved it. I built a new version of the course for this season.

The goal of this challenge is to make it through a handful of stations while picking up puzzle pieces. While facing off against a player from the opposing team, be the first player to bring all of your pieces and correctly build your puzzle to get a point for your team. The first team to 5 points would win.

The first station was based off an idea I had for a race over floating "ice" platforms. In this station, players took a paintinator and shot at four targets in their team color to get the first puzzle piece. If a player fell in the water, they'd lose their gun and have to go back to the beginning.

The second station borrowed an element from a level I'd almost completed but lost when my PS3 died. In this station, players were presented with a sponge hamster wheel of sorts. In the center of the wheel was a target that needed to be shot about ten times before the piece would be available. Floating inside the wheel, high up on the left side was a paint gun. At two points on the wheel are power down x's. Players needed to build up serious momentum on the wheel, grab it, and get taken over to the gun while avoiding the x's.

The third station featured grabbable floating bounce pads that only worked when right side up. The bounce pads start face down in the water. Up top were a bunch of grabblable targets in each team color. Grab one and it dissolves. Once all were completely dissolved, the next piece would fall.

Get all the pieces and assemble the puzzle. One last obstacle in the way of a fast time was the fact that there's only one respawn point at the very beginning.

- - - - - - - - - -
Results
- - - - - - - - - -

The very Brave and Daring Sibtiger threw caution to the wind and went into the challenge first, before all the rest of you!!

He was valiant in his attempts to best Goober1823 from Olemaun, but Goober managed to claim the win. The main reason there is so much difference in the times is that Tiger managed to kill himself and had to respawn waaaaay back.

Goober achieved a time of 13:21, Tiger's time was 18:03.

That was fun. heat55wade and JaredMH just faced off. JaredMH took an early lead, getting to the wheels before heat55wade shot his first target. However, JaredMH couldn't get to his paint gun and lost enough time that heat55wade eventually caught up. heat55wade quickly made it to his gun, but lost it before dissolving his target. JaredMH pulled into another lead, becoming the first to get his pieces to the frame. heat55wade followed behind and started getting his pieces over before JaredMH had made much progress.

Then heat55wade died. While heat was trying to make his way back over, JaredMH finished. Final times in a close race:

JaredMH 15:16
heat55wade 17:13

Olemaun leads 2-0

That was fun. heat55wade and JaredMH just faced off. JaredMH took an early lead, getting to the wheels before heat55wade shot his first target. However, JaredMH couldn't get to his paint gun and lost enough time that heat55wade eventually caught up. heat55wade quickly made it to his gun, but lost it before dissolving his target. JaredMH pulled into another lead, becoming the first to get his pieces to the frame. heat55wade followed behind and started getting his pieces over before JaredMH had made much progress.

Then heat55wade died. While heat was trying to make his way back over, JaredMH finished. Final times in a close race:

JaredMH 15:16
heat55wade 17:13

Juliankay1 and Smurfetta5683.

Can't say much for Juliankay1's run, not having seen it. Smurfetta5683 started out strong, making it through the first shooting section with no problems at all. She ended up getting hung up trying to get the first piece over the first hill. She made decent time through the second and third sections, but lost more time at the puzzle.

Juliankay1 finished with a time of 13:22.
Smurfetta5683 run was ended after passing 15:00

Juliankay, made the whole thing look easy. I have moderated another challenge shortly after so....Julian's run seemed pretty tame by comparison. I was amused that it was one second over Goober's time.

Tyler_Stewart and kabirdsall14 showed up ready to rock and roll. They both did about equally well in the first few sections. When it came time to move the puzzle pieces forward, kabird was really struggling. He did not quit however, and finally managed to make it to the jet pack to start his puzzle. Tyler was having some problems with the puzzle at that time so kabird quickly caught up. At that point.....it all fell apart. Tyler got one piece stuck, and asked kabird to help. Kabird understandably said, "after I finish". Then, kabird got the same piece stuck!! So working together the pieces were finally extracted and the contestants proceeded with the puzzles. kabird finishe first. Tyler lost a piece and went looking for it. It turned out to be behind kabird's box.

Final scores: kabird 22:12 Tyler 25:50

dieseldog09 vs. jowife1993

dieseldog09 started off with the fastest start through the initial section I've seen. jowife1993 had a little trouble getting onto the floating platforms, but made quick work of the targets once she was up. In the second section dieseldog09 lost a lot of time figuring out how to get to the gun. jowife1993 ended up losing some time trying to get her pieces over the hills. jowife1993 finished the rest of the course and the puzzle rather quickly, finishing with a time of 15:09. dieseldog09 finally made it to the end... but forgot to bring the puzzle pieces with him. After going back to the start, he stuck it out and finished with a time of 20:49.

Sorry FootlessYeti. Your amazing run. Your flawless run. Your run ending with a total time of 11:01 is going to be compared to Glrolten's 36:25.

Both players had some trouble throughout the course. ChazPrime made up for that trouble with a quick puzzle performance. ChazPrime finishes with 25:23 compared to Silver454's 29:45.

cheese723 takes on replacement player slufoot48

slufoot got off to an average start, but lost an immense amount of time on the wheel. After making it to the end, he spent a good amount of time getting all the pieces near the frame. He lost a little more time after dying, finishing with a time of 25:47.

cheese723 did his run with gamegirl. From what I hear, it was an absolutely flawless run. Beyond flawless. His run ended with a time of 10:49.

Olemaun wins the first challenge!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Olemaun started off by dominating this challenge. I honestly thought they'd end up taking five straight points. For awhile before Marlow scored, I was worried that I had made a mistake by separating the teams by age....

A few other things....

First, one of the things that separates us from a lot of other contests is that even if players have trouble on a challenge, they've still got a chance at contributing. The matchups were determined by the order in which the players competed. As a result, there are some rounds where a time of 25 minutes could win, and others where it'd be way behind. Also, if certain players had gone earlier than they did, results might have changed. Lily_Flower ran the course way after Olemaun had already won and ended up finishing with a time close to 11 minutes.

#6 User is offline   mr. Radical 

• #1 Moderator!!!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:44 AM

Something that I've always enjoyed is how a bunch of the players change up their pods, their costumes, and their avatars to represent their life in the game. Here's a collection of Survivor themed forum avatars from this season's players and staff.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 User is offline   kabird14 

• Survivor LBP 2 time Finalist!
  • View blog
  • PSN:kabirdsall14

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:04 AM

Awesome recap so far!!!
2 time Survivor LBP finalist! & Survivor Season 10 Staff member
heh...

#8 User is offline   gamegirl 

• Survivor Staff
  • View gallery
  • LocationFlorida
  • PSN:secondamerican

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:12 PM

Wonderful job Mr. R...brings back not too distant memories!!
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   mr. Radical 

• #1 Moderator!!!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:43 PM

Updated the top of the thread to include player profiles. Everything's up to date too!

#10 User is offline   Smurfetta 

• View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Planetarium Patron
  • PSN:Smurfetta5683

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

awesome, i love the summary of everything!! this game is great, i'm not the most skilled player but like mr.Radical said i have plenty of opportunity to contribute!! so if you're interested in the game, just hang tight and remember to sign up for the next season, you're gonna love it!

this was my marlow avatar (beware of the GREEN hand!!):
Posted Image

this is what my olemaun pod looks like:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Tyler 

• Nooberator
  • View blog
  • LocationFlorida
  • PSN:Tyler_stewart

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:25 AM

View Postmr. Radical, on 14 September 2011 - 09:44 AM, said:

Something that I've always enjoyed is how a bunch of the players change up their pods, their costumes, and their avatars to represent their life in the game. Here's a collection of Survivor themed forum avatars from this season's players and staff.

I have a Marlow avatar before we switched, I should get that to you.
Posted Image
──────────────────────────────────
@tylerthehuman | LittleBigLand | LBNetwork | LBPCentral | YouTube | Minecraft: MrTynamite

#12 User is offline   mr. Radical 

• #1 Moderator!!!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:34 AM

Challenge 2

Posted Image

Challenge two salvaged some ideas I had implemented in a level I lost to the yellow light of death. In it, I had a bunch of really tricky underwater sections. This challenge could be one of the fastest of the season, so I decided to put it right after what ended up being the longest.

In this challenge, players had to navigate an underwater course while avoiding deadly obstacles. The original plan was to have the players play this on their own as many times as they'd like during a two day period. At the end of the two days, whichever team had more players in the single player top ten would win. Since the scoreboards were still down, I modified this a bit. Instead of racing for a score, players would have their number of deaths added to a team total, with the team with the fewest deaths winning. Since Olemaun had an extra player, we decided to only count the top 8 scores from each team. Also, if a player on one team doesn't show up, we'll look at one fewer run from the opposing team. And instead of it will be the top # of scores out of the first eligible scores.

The course was built in a long, straight, horizontal rectangle. In the first section, spikes lined the ceiling and the floor. Also in this section were bouncepads on pistons waiting to knock players into the spikes. The second section had moving electrified walls that formed a much thinner passage that wound around the room. The third had players manipulating a puzzle featuring pieces connected by elastic that needed to be placed into electrified containers. The fourth had players swim through a mess of proximity mines. The final task was to grab a non-electrified piece of a quickly rotating electrified wheel.

Here's how thing went.

Jowife. Even though she is in the middle of moving she made time to do this challenge. After the first death we noticed that the score was not working so, instead I resorted to counting the number of deaths. Her Score...22 deaths. She made it to the end. It was difficult, but she did not give up, although I could see she wanted to.

Next player through was Glrolten. He made it look easy!!! He made it through the first two sections with only one death. The next few times were a little more trouble but he managed to finish with only 10 deaths.

Three players in a row. All seemed to play about the same...made it through the first two sections quickly, died a few times after that, passed through section four flawlessly, then hit section 5 and had to start all over. Last time through was easy as all obstacles had been removed.

In order of appearance:
Jared ... 7
Goober.... 6
SibTiger.. 6

Wow, let's see who can top this!!! Cheese had a flawless run!!! Aced it!! Zero Deaths!!! Perfect score!!! hmmmm what else can I say. Oh yeah, he put a life preserver on before running the course.

Smurfetta had a bit of a challenge with the course. The electric layers snapped at her a few too many times... Her score was 20. But on a brighter note she looked good while doing so in her black skin suit!!

FootlessYeti put on a pair of briefs and did a nice run!! His score was 7.

Juliankay1
had a good run with only 2 deaths

With a life preserver and a good run Heat55wade only died 3 times.

Slufoot48 took his run this morning. He wore a complete special ops black scuba set. He completed this run with only 11 deaths.

obcfamily made it through the course with only 2 deaths. Both deaths occurred while trying to solve the puzzle.

kabirdsall14 finished with 5 deaths.

ChazPrime
followed that up with 6 deaths, mostly from the bombs.

Tyler_Stewart
came in slim, trim and trying to win and only had 3 deaths.

So with only seven scores from Olemaun, we'll only look at the top seven scores from Marlow.

Marlow's Top Seven

heat55wade - 3
Tyler_Stewart - 3
ChazPrime - 6
sibtiger55 - 6
FootlessYeti - 7
Slufoot48 - 11
smurfetta5836 - 20
Marlow Total - 56

Not included in this total is jowife - 22

cheese723 - 0
Juliankay1 - 2
obcfamily - 2
kabirdsall14 - 5
goober1823 - 6
JaredMH - 7
Glrolten - 10
Olemaun Total - 32

No completed runs from silver454 and dieseldog09

Olemaun won immunity once again.

At the vote, 3 out of 8 total Marlow votes eliminated 8-Bit creation superstar ChazPrime.

#13 User is offline   mr. Radical 

• #1 Moderator!!!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:04 AM

Something fun that's a bit off the Season 7 path...

Backing up a bit... Around the middle of July, a Planetarium user named Gabriel Iglesias had trouble accessing the forum. Instead of the chat loading, they were presented with this:

Posted Image

None of the forum gods were able to figure this one out. I'm assuming it went away on it's own...

Survivor is in Planetarium's blood!

#14 User is offline   Smurfetta 

• View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:55 PM

that's awesome!!
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   mr. Radical 

• #1 Moderator!!!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:52 AM

Challenge 3

Posted Image

Before this round really got off the ground, Glrolten withdrew from the game.

Back in season six, there was one element of the hidden immunity idol course that I had wanted to turn into a standalone challenge. That section vertical course made up of square moving platforms. Identical, square moving platforms. All moving exactly the same way. The way they were built, if you stood too long on any section you'd be squished.

I expanded the course a bit and it became challenge 3. No checkpoints were included and initially, players had to make it all the way up in one shot. Testing showed that the course was a bit harder than I had anticipated, so I installed a barrier half way up to prevent players that had made it that far from falling too far.

I put a race gate at the beginning, and due to uneven numbers, the team with the highest average score would pick up the win.

And then I screwed up. I had meant to replace the enter level checkpoint with an infinite checkpoint. I forgot to do that. As a result, players ended up with a limited number of lives to make it up and most ended up without a score...

Also during this time, the east coast was preparing to get hit by Hurricane Irene. We only ended up with Heat55Wade being affected. Since he had no power, it was decided to have his lack of score not affect his team average. At which point he made it back at the last possible second and we decided to count his run after all.

Here are the scores...

JaredMH. He got squished a few too many times and earned a DNC.
Goober. He made it a little farther than Jared, but still DNC
Slufoot. He made it still a little farther than Goober, yet still earned a DNC.
sibtiger55. He only died one time on his way up the moving blocks. He finished with 31,569 left on the clock.
Tyler_Stewart. After dying once and only falling a few times, he made it to the top to finish with a score of 43,176
OBCfamily gave it a valiant attempt, but also DNC.
FootlessYeti made quick work of his run. Sadly it ended in a squishy death. DNC for him.
Cheese723 just completed his run at the challenge, his score was 39,336.
Juliankay1 ran his race and after dying three times in a row...earned his DNC.
Smurfetta started out on fire. Did not die for a long time. Sadly she fell a long way down and had to start again. This happened twice and so the clock ran out. She only lost one life, but lost all her time instead. She earned a DNC.
After false starts and getting squished, kabirdsall14 began ascending the course. He made it as high as the third set of platforms before falling back to the beginning and squishing his way to a DNF.
jowife1993 made a solid attempt at the course, even making it to the half-way barrier before finally squishing her way to a DNF
Silver454 had GameGirl syndrome and had a hard time getting off the ground!! After repeated attempts and three SQUISHY deaths, she earned a DNC.

No further Olemaun players attempted the course.

With Three solid scores and all players checking in to play, Marlow won immunity.

At the vote, Olemaun eliminated the inactive dieseldog09.

#16 User is offline   obcfamily 

• "Only the Strong Will Survive"
  • View blog
  • PSN:obcfamily

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:31 AM

Wait, so you have only one returning player as of this point? Hmmmm. It would be your say that if I can be a returning player or not.....just letting you know I would be interested to return to season 8 whenever it starts :)
"Dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible-T.E Lawrence

#17 User is offline   Loopman31 

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:42 AM

Next Season's Champ Right Here. Look out. I'm going to Kick some butt.

#18 User is offline   mr. Radical 

• #1 Moderator!!!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:10 PM

The game is just about over. Everyone has pretty much cast their final votes and I plan on revealing the results soon. Since we're done, time to be a little more in depth on these recaps...

Challenge 4

Posted Image

Challenge 4 was the first time this season that we allowed the players to get a little practice in before the actual challenge. With the overabundance of players unable to complete the previous challenge with a score, I wanted to make sure every player had an opportunity to succeed.

For the fourth challenge, players had to hop onto a wheel made of cardboard. Once on it, they had to walk on top of it to roll it to the left. Fall off the wheel meant falling into the fire below. There were eleven finish gates to the left of the starting point. A score would be the number of gates passed through on a player's best run.

Yeah, best run. To further ensure scores from all participating players, each player would get ten attempts at the course after they joined a staff member. Their best run would be what we'd go by. And since the teams were now even thanks to Olemaun losing the challenge and having a player withdraw, we'd be going by pure total score.

Goober1823 11
Juliankay1 11

Tyler_Stewart 11
Heat55Wade 11

JaredMH 11
sibtiger55 11
Slufoot48 11
Cheese723 10
obcfamily 3
jowife1993 5
Kabirdsall14 7
Smurfetta5683 5
silver454 2
FootlessYeti 5

Total Olemaun Score 54
Total Marlow Score 59

With this win, Marlow evened up the game in number of wins, and ended up with an extra member over Olemaun.

The vote was incredibly close. Cheese723 had been demolishing everyone with his incredible challenge performances. On the other end of the spectrum, obcfamily and silver454 were fairly quiet at this point and had fairly inconsistent scores.

This round was the first round where the influence from Marlow was beginning to show itself. Specifically, the influence from sibtiger55.

Here's two choice messages I received from him:

I learned that very recently, heatwade who's on mine and smurf's alliance, tried to secretly make an alliance with JaredMH. Thanks to my connections, Jared told me this, which rose my suspicions about him.
Me and smurfetta plan to cut him out at merge.
Also, juliankay is already trying to get me to promise a final 2 spot. To be honest, i don't know if i entirely trust him. I haven't accepted, but i haven't declined, because if i declined it, it would anger him and he'd gun for me.
That's how things work lolz

and

It seems now that i've sort of teamed up with slu. He seems like a really good guy.
Anyways, here's the plan.
Our original plan (the Tiger Alliance i mean) was to get rid of tyler. After much consideration, we've come to the conclusion that perhaps we should keep tyler for a couple more challenges. This way we can win more challenges.
I'm still a little iffy on this plan, i'm afraid of him turning on me. I guess i just gotta take the risk though.
So now, i think we're going to backdoor yeti. He hasn't done a fantastic job in challenges, and he isn't as close to me as jowife or smurfetta is.
I've also been contacting Olemaun. I have relationship with Jared,Julian,Goober,and Kabird ;) I told them to get rid of cheese, it has to be done to save us. They seem to be on board with it, all i can think is 'fantastic' They'll need one more vote though. If they eliminate cheese, and we keep tyler. That's like a x4 bonus to us. Hopefully everything goes to plan, but if something goes wrong, i'll be ready to improvise.

And here's how the votes turned out:

2 votes obcfamily
2 votes silver454
3 votes cheese723

both obcfamily and cheese723 failed to vote. In our game, if you fail to vote, your vote automatically goes against yourself. If cheese723 had voted for either of the girls, he'd have been able to save himself. However, he didn't and ended up being eliminated.

#19 User is offline   Heat55wade 

• Platformer, Logo Creator, and Game Designer
  • PSN:Heat55wade

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:31 PM

challenge 4 was fun

#20 User is offline   Smurfetta 

• View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:06 PM

i love how you changed what you posted before!!
Posted Image

• 10 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users